A graduate of the Certificate in Marketing will have a working knowledge of fundamental marketing concepts relevant to contemporary organizations; and understand buyer behaviour and develop appropriate marketing communication strategies to reach consumer and organisation markets.
- Location:Greymouth, Westport
- Method of Study:Part time
- Number of Places:Multiple intakes per year
$532 per paper
- Domestic Breakdown
- Tuition Fee:$522
- Course Cost:$0
- NZQA Fee:$10
644 Buyer Behaviour and Communications Strategies (20 credits)
- Examine the buyer decision making process, and its implications for target marketing strategies.
- Select and justify target market(s), and apply a positioning strategy to chosen market(s).
- Develop and evaluate communication options and justify communication strategies to achieve the desired market position.
541 Fundamentals of Marketing (20 credits)
- Demonstrate an understanding of marketing philosophy.
- Identify and analyse environmental factors for marketing decisions.
- Be able to identify and evaluate information needed for marketing decision making.
- Demonstrate an understanding of factors affecting buyer behaviour.
- Understand and apply the concepts of segmentation, targeting and positioning for marketing decisions.
- Understand the need to set, monitor and control marketing objectives.
- Recommend and justify marketing strategies to meet marketing objectives for a chosen product and/or service.