If you want to study in New Zealand at Tai Poutini Polytechnic, you may need a student visa.

Everyone who comes to study in New Zealand from overseas must meet certain rules and requirements. If you are coming to New Zealand to study for more than three months, you will need a student visa. 

By visiting the Immigration New Zealand website you can find out whether you need a visa, whether you'll qualify, and what a student visa will allow you to do. The website also has information on how to start the application process – apply for a new visa, apply for a further visa, or change the conditions of your visa.

*Banner image courtesy of Education New Zealand